Five Essential Kit for Oily Skin
This kit contains Starflower's Five Essentials to Organic Beauty, providing a specially-selected assortment of key products for a well-rounded organic skincare regimen. It is important to steam and mask at least twice a month. Exfoliation and steam warms the skin and softens built-up sebum. When the detox mask is applied, it pulls out excess deposits. These products give you a simple, bi-monthly routine that really works!
For normal to oily skin, and problem skin. See our Skincare Charts
ChamoMillet Exfoliant Cleanser (3 oz.) offers a healthy, holistic alternative to hydroxy acids and are much more effective. When activated with water, ChamoMillet offers a fresh delivery of raw almond and rare essential oils in a base of almond meal, millet flour and herbal powders. The result is deeply cleansed, nourished, smooth, glowing skin and refined pores. Exfoliating is a must for beautiful, healthy skin and our organic exfoliating cleanser can be left on to dry as a mask. ChamoMillet Exfoliant Cleanser is for normal to oily skin, and problem skin
Royal Vera Nutrient Toner Mist (2 oz.) contains fresh royal jelly and organic aloe vera juice(thus the name) to hydrate, protect collagen, and tone the skin while it strengthens connective tissue and increases the elasticity of the pores. Synergistically blended herbs and essential oils promote deep tissue regeneration.
Herbal Facial Steam (2 oz.) is a highly synergized blend of 17 organic herbs and flowers to deeply cleanse, nourish, tone, and activate the skin's natural functions. Herbal Essential Steam purifies and opens pores in preparation for Starflower's organic facial masks.
- Clary Sea Face Mask (3 oz.) is a highly mineralized, detoxifying mask designed to nourish, regenerate and effectively flush deeply embedded toxins. Our organic face mask is most effective when applied after Herbal Essential Steam, as both these preparations greatly enhance the effectiveness of the other. Clary Sea Face Mask contains blue-green algae, arctic seaweed, highly mineralized clay, and essential oils.
Moringa Face Moisturizer (2 oz.) acts as nature's retinoid to help reduce lines, wrinkles, inflammation, and encourage healthy cell regeneration. High vitamin A content is an alternative to Retin-A and will naturally restore resiliency to the skin while promoting cellular health and elasticity. Starflower Moringa Oil is infused with Moringa leaf for more nutrient-rich content and chlorophyll.
- ChamoMillet Exfoliant Cleanser (3 oz.) - Almond meal, chamomile powder, organic essential oils of Roman & German chamomile, true melissa, palma rosa, marjoram, carrot seed, fennel. (Special Note: It is of utmost importance to keep contents dry to maintain freshness. Store in cool place away from excess moisture.)
- Royal Vera Nutrient Toner Mist (2 oz.) - Organic aloe vera; distilled witch hazel; organic extracts of chamomile, burdock, comfrey, marshmallow root; royal jelly; colloidal gold; organic essential oils of lavender, geranium, carrot seed, grapefruit seed extract.
- Herbal Facial Steam (2 oz.) - Organic herbs of calendula, lavender, chamomile, rose, violet leaf, red clover, dandelion leaf, wild lettuce, lemon grass, melissa, licorice root, nettle, dulse, peppermint, caraway seed, anise seed, fennel seed, organic essential oils.
- Clary Sea Face Mask (3 oz.) - Food Grade Mineral Clay; Active Blue-Green Algae (Spirulina); Arctic Seaweed; Organic Essential Oils of Clary Sage & Lavender.
- Moringa Face Moisturizer (2 oz.) - Organic moringa oil infused with moringa herb for more vitamin A content.
1. Cleanse - Warm the skin with a wet cloth. Mix together a small scoop of ChamoMillet Exfoliant with a few drops of water in the palm of your hand or a small bowl to create a milky emulsion. Apply to the face and massage with circular motions. Remove with warm water.
2. Steam - Boil a quart of water, turn off the heat, take a heaping tablespoon of Herbal Essential Steam, and add to the water. Place your face over the rising steam for at least 5 minutes while covering your head with a towel so the steam does not escape. Set aside a cup of the steam tea to drink as an inner skin tonic during the next step, or save it for a hair rinse or bath soak. Dip a washcloth into the tea for a warm, cleansing compress.
3. Mask - Mix together a small scoop of Clary Sea Face Mask with a few drops of water in the palm of your hand or a small bowl to create a fresh, creamy emulsion. Apply the face mask and allow to dry for 10 minutes. Drink a cup of the Herbal Essential Steam from the previous stress. Take a warm, wet cloth to remove the mask.
4. Tone - Mist Royal Vera Toner across the face and press into the skin.
5. Moisturize - Apply a few drops of Moringa Oil moisturizer to your hand and massage into your face.