Extra Virgin Coconut Oil-cold centrifuge extracted
Cold Centrifuge Series™ is an innovated process, which results in a biologically pure coconut oil that has extraordinary stability and organoleptic properties. This is not just centrifuge, not just cold press and not just organic. It is an increase of accuracy and efficacy of the process before, during, and after the pressing of the coconuts. Cold-Centrifuge Series™ is an art creating the ideal equation of moisture, design, and time-rate to achieve our goal: purity of coconut oil at molecular level. Nothing less than perfection!
Priciple of Cold Centrifuge Series™Virgin oil de coco-creme® is produced with select raw materials by new state-of-the-art technology in hygienic environment while standard coconut oil is derived from a "cold process" and the generic virgin coconut oil is a duplication and or an innovation of the traditional/primitive methods. The requirements for cold centrifuge series™ are so rigid and delicate and normally not achievable by “generic” virgin oil methods. This is the major reason, why other suppliers of virgin coconut oil will not go for this process.
Coordination of moisture + time + environment + extraction methods = prime requirements to make an authentic raw coconut oil.
The term series means the entire processing is to be coordinated with the 3 basics components of manufacturing. While most producers only focus on pressing and claiming of helping the poor farmers, instead we focus on the entire “series” of processing. Centrifuge extraction is not enough. It is only one factor in making excellent raw coconut oil. Selection and preparation of raw materials is a critical component. It dictates not only the taste and flavor but also the processing parameters. The protein, oil, and moisture content are the variables to be addressed in selection of processing conditions. Processing stages has to be coordinated; from preparing white kernel, to chemical free washing, to particle size optimization to hydraulic pressing to separation and purification without heating. This combination needs a combined skill of art and mathematical calculation. You have to have a “raw” product but should be stable for delicate formulations. These are the challenges of cold centrifuge series™.
DescriptionExtra virgin, centrifuge extracted coconut oil provides nutritional fuel quickly with fatty acids that have no opportunity to be stored as fat by the body.While carbohydrates provide quick energy, they also require the body to secrete insulin from the pancreas to be broken down before they can be used by cells. As we age, we often become more and more insulin resistant, and the carbohydrates not broken down by insulin are stored as fat. The fatty acids in coconut oil are immediately ready for use by the cell without the opportunity to be stored as fat. This coconut oil is processed within 90 minutes from opening the fresh coconut for optimum potency. Among other benefits, coconut oil also contains a special protein - a prime ingredient in Mother's Milk - that is known to have anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic qualities. Fine organic coconut oil can be added by the tablespoon to beverages, or used as a replacement for other traditional cooking oils.
- In Cooking: Coconut oil is a stable oil that doesn’t break down easily at high temperatures like other oils do. It doesn’t go rancid easily and has amazing nutritional properties.
- Skin Lotion: Coconut oil absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily feeling at all. It makes skin incredibly silky and has wonderful antibacterial/antimicrobial properties. If you want to get really creative, add a couple drops of your favorite essential oil for scent.
- In Smoothies: It’s sweet and nutty taste makes coconut oil a great addition to smoothies. It creates a wonderfully creamy texture and makes smoothies rich and smooth. It also adds a bounty of nutrients and a big dose of healthy fats.
- Eye Make Up Remover: Coconut oil is an excellent eye-make up remover that has been reported to help remove wrinkles and help restore elasticity to the skin.
- Dandruff Remedy and Hair Conditioner: Coconut oil can effectively get rid of dandruff when rubbed into the scalp a couple times a week. It does make hair oily, of course, but I recommend massaging into the scalp before bed and leaving in overnight before rinsing out in the morning. It also helps strengthen hair and add shine.
- Massage Oil: Coconut oil makes a great tropical smelling massage oil. In the rare occasions I can talk my husband into a shoulder massage, coconut oil is definitely my choice.
- For Shaving: Using coconut oil in the shower as a shaving soap gives a smooth shave with no irritation. It doesn’t wash off and moisturizes legs while getting them silky!
Cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil harvested from Certified Organic Coconuts.
Its hand pressed, pure ( nothing added or removed) and unrefined.