Emollient-rich organic butters from the tropics are ideal for keeping body moisture in - with no greasy feel or clogging of the pores. Premium organic virgin coconut, macadamia oils and cold pressed shea butter are infused with real vanilla bean and the costly vanilla total essential oil. The result is pure "scentual" pleasure for a day at the beach, or skiing on the slopes. This product is super nourishing to the skin and provides great anti-wrinkle protection.
Suitable for all skin types and is designed for super cold, dry climates where a rich moisturizer is needed, or for brief periods of light sun bathing.
See our Skincare Charts
- Organic Coconut Oil – Virgin organic fresh coconut oil is world's apart from commercial coconut oil found in mass-produced food and skin care. In organic coconut oil, the molecular size and density is lighter than the processed variety, and it penetrates the skin without clogging the pores. Products with coconut oil derivatives are not naturally processed.
- Organic Cacao Butter – Cold processed and raw, you will not find a better butter for the skin. Processing temperatures do not exceed 105 degrees; that is why it absorbs so readily and is alive with many more vitamins and nutrients than found in conventional coco butter.
- Organic Shea Butter – Contains natural tocopherols (vitamin E) and offers unparalleled moisturizing properties, as well as natural UV protection.
- Organic Macadamia Nut Oil - Richly sweet and emollient, exotic and very high-end oil rarely used in skin care because of cost.
- Organic Vanilla Total Essential Oil – Exotic, sensual, warming and comforting to the senses.